Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Some Wish We Work: Northwest Volleyball

By: Sofia Mercado-Amado

You set it in the air we hit it anywhere. Northwest volleyball never quits. Northwest has won more games than last year. This year everybody was happy at the end of the season because Northwest had its first winning season in recent memory finishing 5-3.


Everybody was excited to see NWMS volleyball team to play against Arrowhead.  We were hoping for a win but unfortunately, they lost.” I felt very disappointed because I wanted the volleyball team to have a good start.” said Michelle a NWMS 7th grader. But the next game they won. Students at Northwest thought that they did good.”I think they try their hardest but I think they were nervous.” said Michelle.

The rest of the season was filled with more celebrating than sulking as they won against Rosedale, Coronado, Eisenhower, Argentine, and West middle school . “I  felt very proud and I congratulate them because they’re representing my school and they really tried their best.” Michelle said. Even though all the players are good, some players stand out. “I think Ashley stands out the most because she is very Athletic. Also she sometimes saves the game,” Michelle said.

Volleyball is fun, you don’t need to know the rules, you just need a friend to play with. Comment below and tell me what you expect from next years team?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment