Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Monday, February 1, 2016

The Wiz

By: JaCorey Thompson


"Hard work forever pays" - Wiz Khalifa
This quote is true for Wiz Khalifa. With his hard work ethic and great music he has evolved into one of the best rappers in an industry where everyone strives to be the best.


Wiz Khalifa is a great rapper who believes that if you work hard you can succeed. He also writes his own music and raps with a purpose. "My favorite rapper is Wiz Khalifa because he makes his own music." Brayan Aguilar 7th grader at Northwest Middle School said. In addition, Wiz Khalifa is a great rapper because he can relate to young people. "My cousins, my brothers and I have been listening to him for a long time," Brayan said.

Another reason he is a great rapper is because he makes good music and has good beats. "One of my favorite songs by him is Black & Yellow because of the beat," Brayan said. Also, Wiz Khalifa listens to other rappers and doesn't only listen to himself. "The things we both have in common is we both like to listen to Snoop Dogg." Brayan said.

Wiz Khalifa is a hard-working rapper who has made it big in a world where everyone wants to be at the top. Wiz Khalifa also is a great rapper who raps with purpose and has great music.  


21 comments:

  1. Your lead is very sophisticated. I like how you started your article with a quote. Very different and original from other articles. Keep up the good work! And keep up with the Kardashians!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayyy i agree with you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this article because it tells me more about Wiz Khalifa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes he is a good rapper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds really good, Wiz sounds coo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how u start the article with a quote

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wiz Khalifa is correct, Hard work does pay forever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wiz has always been a favorite rapper of mine he is naturally talented

    ReplyDelete
  9. the article that the wiz said was very good i liked the statement that he had said for hard work forever pays.work hard and you will be succed

    ReplyDelete
  10. this article from the wiz is very good the statement that he says hard work forever pays if you work hard you will be succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. the wiz has a very good article it says hard work forever pays he work very hard and never give up.your music is great and you worked hard so it can be great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really liked the flow in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lead is very encouraging.I like how you started with a quote.I also like how your lead was so good it made me want to read more.Nice job, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this article it talks about a wiz who started from nothing and turned into something

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a very good article because it talks about wiz who started from nothing and turned into a good rapper

    ReplyDelete
  16. you can also hear what he's saying in his music.Wiz take notes on the older rappers so he can put effort into his music,wiz is the only rapper i know who listen to older rappers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how Thompson started with a quote! It goes well the rest of the article. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hard work dose off

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice article. I like how you used the quotes right. I also like how you expressed you thinking and feelings about the music.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it was very good because it young people that looks up to him and it was some good quote

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great article I kinda like Wiz myself.

    ReplyDelete