Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Apple VS. Samsung

By: Sendell Madero
Are you thinking of buying an Iphone? Well if I were you I would stop and read this article before you waste a thousand dollars on something you don't need.


This trend originated when the Apple unveiled the Iphone X on September 12,2017. Everyone's talking about either getting the Iphone 8 or the IPhone X. Have you noticed almost every couple of months a new iphone is coming out it’s either smaller, bigger or wider but still pretty much the same as the one that came out before it. As for the Galaxy they actually change the size, keyboard, and the camera quality. People right now are paying a thousand dollars for a phone that’s not even worth it.


The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is waterproof, it has two cameras one has a wide  angle lens and the other 2x optical zoom lense. The iPhone X has face ID and it has a bigger screen which is better. A con is its a lot of money and people have been complaining about how the screen doesn’t come in different size and it only comes in two colors silver and space gray. Both phones have wireless charging. A con about Samsung Note 8 is the fingerprint sensor is too high for people to reach since the phone is tall. But the Samsung comes in a lot more different colors such as black sky, orchid grey, and arctic silver.


So now you know the pros and cons about the iPhone 8, iPhone X and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. In my opinion the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a better way to spend your money, but hopefully you spend your money wisely.



3 comments:

  1. First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask
    if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing.

    I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there.
    I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are lost just trying to figure out
    how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good blog honestly kids always say iPhone is better than Samsung but this article shows me how iPhone do not change too much over the years. Thanks for the info great blog!

    ReplyDelete