By: Jordan Gragg
The NFL players in this article could possibly be the best players of all time. Their giving it their all, but let us see who is in this season's Top 5 NFL players.
- Tom Brady- Two time NFL MVP, four time Super Bowl MVP and five Super Bowl wins. Tom brady is hands down the best quarterback in the NFL. He has excelled in passing with 4,577 passing yards and 32 touchdown passes.
- Von Miller- Defensive Rookie of the year, Super Bowl 50 champion. He also has 10.0 sacks, 52 tackles and 1 forced fumble. Von Miller can’t be denied. He is one of the best if not the best OLB in the National Football League.
- Julio Jones-Four time Pro Bowler. Julio Jones is one if not the best wide receiver in the league right now. From the crazy catches to the l,444 yards and 3 touchdowns this year he is giving it his all. But he is just warming up.
- Antonio Brown- What can you say, he is a complete stud. He ended with 9 TD, 1,533 yards this season this is the season to show what you are made of and he is doing that and more.
- Khalil Mack- An amazing player, he has 10.5 sacks this season,with 65 tackles. He was having a great season unfortunately his team did not make it to the playoffs. But they will be back next year and I can’t wait to see them next season.
Although this years season is over these guys balled out all year, and deserved some recognition. I can’t wait to see who rises to the top next year.