By: Edna Pacheco Arita
Summer’s coming and before you know it you will be sitting there at home, with nothing to do? Well, in this article I will tell you the most cool experiments that are easy to do at home! : )
- Ingredients: Water, cornstarch, plate and a spoon/popsicle stick/finger food coloring(not necessary).
- Steps: First, get a bowl and put the cornstarch in. Then you put in the water and the food coloring(optional)then you mix it with a popsicle stick/spoon/finger. It will start getting tougher because you’re putting force into it. Then, take it out of the bowl (optional) and play with it. While doing this ask yourself is it a Solid or a Liquid?
- Ingredients: All you need for this experiment is Diet Coke and Mentos.
- Steps: You get the Diet Coke and you put the Mentos in and watch as the chemicals react.
- Ingredients: Baking soda, Vinegar, a funnel and a water bottle.
- Steps: First you get the Vinegar and put it in the water bottle, and you get the funnel and put it in the balloon so you can put the Baking Soda in the balloon without spilling it. Then, you put the balloon around the top of the bottle and you let the Baking Soda fall in the bottle, and just watch the balloon Expand.
- Ingredients: Soap, milk, plate, finger/popsicle stick and food coloring.
- Steps: First, get the plate and then put the milk in it and put some food coloring (any color you want) in the milk it can be anywhere put it everywhere so you can see the effects of the experiment. Next you get the dish soap and put it on your finger/popsicle stick and touch the middle of the plate and watch as it moves away.
- Ingredients: Borax, glue, finger/popsicle stick, food coloring (if u want to), cup, plate.
- Steps: First, put the glue in the plate and put the food coloring (optional), and you start putting in the Borax really slowly not all at first and start mixing it with your finger/popsicle stick. Keep mixing it until you get the consistency you want and enjoy playing with your slime.
Those are the Top 5 Experiments to do at Home, I hope you enjoy these experiments. Which one was your favorite experiment? Tell me in the comments below. : )