Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hip Hop’s Official Chip

By: Jayme Thompson
Image result for rap chips


Have you heard of the chip that is going to change the way we snack for the rest of our lives? I mean who would’ve thought that we would be eating a honey jalapeno chip brought to you by an irrelevant rapper (Cough, cough Fetty Wap)? This is the reality in 2017.  Just when you thought hip hop was dead, it is redirected in the snack aisle next to Doritos.



So I was in Arkansas over Spring Break and my family and I were driving back to Kansas. We had stopped so my dad could get something out of the store. He comes back and he’s like “Look what I found isn’t this hilarious!” And he pulls out a Rap snacks chip bag with the Migos on the front. In my head I’m like what is that?? So I look at the bag and see the flavor sour cream with a dab of ranch. That’s when I knew I had to write an article about it. Also, these chips, founded by Romeo Miller, are the official snack of hip hop. The bags come in many different colors orange, green, and turquoise. You can find these chip bags in any convenience store but it’s mostly in the inner city areas.


I really think people will like the vibrant colors on the bag. Most chip bags are orange and red. Basic coloring but these have a more variety of colors. I also think people will like the pictures on the front and back and the codes that are on the bags. The codes can unlock concert tickets and songs no one has heard before. The thing I don’t like is the flavors. I’ve never tried them (though I will…) but Honey JalapeΓ±o?? I think they could’ve come out with better flavors since this is going to be THE official hip hop snack. And also I think they should come out with more bags with other rappers. I secretly want them to have a Drake chip bag (Strawberry with a ‘Whip’ of Mac & Cheese...Maybe).


These chip bags are only the beginning, in the future there might be the official country chip bag with Kelly Clarkson on the front. I like the production with the bag and how it looks, I also like the codes on the back of each chip bag. But, I don’t like the flavors and I think they should have more chip bags with rappers. If you would like to learn more about these chips then you should click on the link below to go to their page where there are videos.





3 comments:

  1. Have you seen a finer marketing idea ?? I say illuminati πŸ‘€▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very good chips and they have a very well viewed variety

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should make a cardi b chip bag or bruno mars but i agree not all flavors are good but like she said you never know.!!!!

    ReplyDelete