Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What To Wear, What To Wear?


By: Israel Alcala


Most teens these days are always looking for the latest and greatest clothing brands .The following 5 varieties of clothing are my top 5.


5. Adidas: Popular brand founded in August 18, 1949 that sells many good quality sports clothes. Some of their most popular items include sweatpants, footwear, apparel, and sports equipment.

4. Aeropostale : This brand sells nice T-shirts and hoodies. Founded in 1987, this brand is really popular for teens and most clothes they sell aren’t expensive.

3. American Eagle : Founded in 1977 by Jerry Silverman, This brand is popular for the nice apparel they sell. AE sells T-Shirts and much more clothes.  

2. Levis: Levi's is a popular brand that sells really good quality Jeans and T-Shirts. The thing I like about Levi's is their jeans, they come in many styles and colors which I really like. This brand is over a century old but still remains popular.

1. Nike: Everyone should know this brand. Nike is one of the most popular brands that sells athletic footwear, apparel and sports equipment. Some clothes they sell are worn by athletes . This brand was founded over 50 years ago and is my #1 brand that I like.

Those were my top 5 clothing brands of choice. I recommend you to try these brands out, I'm sure you will enjoy these brands if you have not already.

5 comments:

  1. I love your choice of imagry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is truly useful to convey overhauled instructive undertakings over web which is truly examination. I discovered one fruitful case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now. Kids wear and Baby clothes online

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very much helpful! Even my little son is crazy over these brands. He recently bought tank tops from one of these. They do have a good and comfortable material. You have definitely shortlisted some really good ones. It was great looking at this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete