Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Monday, March 7, 2016

Easy As E40

By: Lyric Evans

These days songs seem to be just plain boring. There is nothing to connect to and nothing to share. But when you listen to E40's music you will say his songs are smoother than a babies’ bottom.


The first thing you notice when you listen to E40's music is how it is different than other people’s songs. "My favorite song is E40 trip out of town because it reminds me of going on a road trip and going away," said Terry Alexander a student at Northwest Middle School. Most people love how smooth E40’s music is because it’s perfect for the long ride.

"E40 is my favorite rapper because he is funny," Terry said. You don't only want to relate to a song but you also want at least one song that always gives you something to laugh about when you are in a bad mood. You’re not always going to connect to E40’s songs but you will have something to laugh about.

Every song should be smooth like E40's because everyone likes a good song once in awhile. And if you don't, well I feel sorry for you. You should always have a song that speaks to you and makes you laugh, because that’s what music is here for.

18 comments:

  1. Great Article Lyric!! Keep up the good work. Continue to allow the world around you to inspire your creative and informative mind. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article Lyric!! Keep up the great writing. Let the world around you continue to be an inspiration for your creative, informative mind. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great article, I never knew so much about E-40

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice article, I didn't know what this song was but now I do so THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you put in the quotes but you didn't go over board. I think I might have to listen to this E40.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also like E40 songs because when i am upset i listen to his music and i'm happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never listened to them are they good?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked this article it had good quotes

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like E40 music because you hear what he is saying in his songs like lil yachy you can't even hear what he's saying

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article, i like how you compared today artist with E-40 music. I also like how you stated that his music is funny and it gets people hype.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think is good article and it had good quotes

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never listen to his music and I'm going to listen to it. Great article and quote

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good article! I like how Terry expresses his feelings and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really like this article

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a good article i never knew about E40

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your article!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete