Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Worlds of Fright


By: Lyric Evans


Good food, great atmosphere, and winnable games are all great reasons to go to Worlds of Fun, but the greatest reason is the rides. World’s Of Fun offers plenty of exciting rides, but only a few made my list. Click below to find out.


3. TIMBER WOLF- This roller coaster is different from the Mamba, or the Patriot because the Timber Wolf is made entirely out of wood. It is actually one of the first roller coasters made out of wood at Worlds of Fun. I’ve heard that the most fun and scariest part of the Timber Wolf is that most of the time the ride shakes which really gives people a good freight. One interesting fact about the Timber Wolf is that it is 100 feet tall.

2. PATRIOT- Just like the Mamba the Patriot is also a tall, long, and fast roller coaster. In just over two minutes this roller coaster exposes the riders to ultimate height, speed, and a transition of gravity-defying elements. From my research the Patriot has fantastic speed on its drops. Who doesn't like a good drop with fast action once in a while because I know I sure do? One fact on the Patriot is that it is 149 feet tall. Still that is not as tall as the Mamba but it is still a good height for a person to have a lot of fun.
 

1. MAMBA- it is one of the tallest, longest and fastest roller coasters in the whole world. This ride keeps the riders at the edge of their seats, giving them a non-stop thrilling ride that they enjoy while being scared on the ride as well. People say that the Mamba gives out a mighty bite to riders that seek adventure. One fact about the Mamba is that it is 205 feet tall, I believe that is the reason most people ride this roller coaster for a complete view of Worlds of Fun. After receiving a great view the terror begins when they come speeding down the 200-foot drop.

I hope this list gives you the courage to take risk, because who knows, you might actually enjoy these rides that you thought you’d be afraid to ride. Even though these rides might look and sound scary, (and trust me, they are), they are extremely fun.




2 comments:

  1. I liked the facts you gave it was a very interesting article and I enjoyed every bit of it.I have also been on the Mamba once and it was terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article. The facts are interesting. Those rides are also my favorites!

    ReplyDelete