Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Monday, February 6, 2017

πŸ’―πŸ”₯πŸ‘Ÿ Shoe Game πŸ‘ŸπŸ”₯πŸ’―

By: Litzy Cruz-Mera
Image result for nike jordan adidas logo
Choosing between shoe brands is no easy task. If you are looking for the best and most stylish footwear then this article is for you.


<<<<<<<NIKE>>>>>>>>
nike-air-force-1-mid-mens.jpg
  • Nike Air Force One- Nike Air Force One was created by designer Bruce Kilgore. Something that most people don’t know about these shoes is that they were actually produced in 1982 and discontinued the following year. They were re-released in 1986 with the modern italic Nike logo with a swoosh on the bottom of the back of the shoe. These shoes started getting very famous in the youth community in 2014.


download.jpg
  • Nike Roshe Run- Since their original release back in 2012, the Nike Roshe Run has been one of Nike’s most dependable and successful models. They were designed by Dylan Raasch. There are a variety of different kinds of Roshe’s and they come in many different colors. These shoes started to get famous in about 2015. I dould recommend these shoes to all of my friends.


<<<<<<JORDANS>>>>>>>>
Image result for jordan 11 retro playoffs
  • Jordan 11 Retro Playoffs
These Jordans were first released on December 21, 2012. Their retail price is $180. These Jordans come in different colors. These shoes were designed by Peter Moore. They are very cool Jordans that I would recommend you buy.
Image result for jordans horizon
  • Jordan Horizons
The Jordan Horizons’ first came out on January 6, 2016. They come in two colors, black and white. If you don’t like those boring colors, there are also more unique colors such as red and blue. There are even some with multiple colors. It’s original price was $150. These shoes started getting famous as soon as they came out.


<<<<<<ADIDAS>>>>>>


Image result for superstar adidas womens
  • Adidas Superstars
Are you tired of shoes that you where everyday and after 2 months they are all worn out? Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore with the Adidas Superstars. They were made to last! When you think about these shoes there are two words that you can say: classic and nice. I really recommend these shoes for you because they are pretty and classic.


Image result for stan smiths shoes
  • Stan Smith Shoes
These shoes were first created by Stan Smith. Stan Smith was a tennis player in the 1960’s and the beginning of the 1980’s. Although Adidas was originally established in Germany, the Stan Smith shoes were made in France. These shoes come in a variety of colors.  Unlike most Adidas shoes, it does not have the external three stripes. Instead there are three rows of perforations (or punched ventilation holes) on both sides of each shoe's leather upper in the same pattern that should symbolize the three ordinary stripes. I really recommend these shoes because Adidas is always coming up with stylish/comfortable shoes.


Do you have any of these shoes? If not, I recommend all these shoes for you because they are very stylish, yet at the same time they are very comfortable. I hope you guys enjoyed my article and make sure to comment on which is your favorite brand.

10 comments:

  1. I don'r have a favorite, but when it comes down to it: I'll go with Nike Air Force One.
    ~ Manniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some superb points,
    I likewise conceive this is a very good website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to
    this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with
    my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it
    and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to
    understand so much about this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.

    I feel that you just can do with a few % to drive the message house a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a very good article, it gave me more information about some of my favorite shoes,and it was a hard decision choosing between air force 1's and Jordan 11's which are both fire shoesπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  7. im in love with some shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is dope

    ReplyDelete