Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Friday, November 21, 2014

VANS OFF THE WALL

By: Alex Cineceros

Vans, a shoe brand founded by Paul Van Doren, Gordon C Lee, James Van Doren, and Serge D’Elia has now become one of the most popular brands of shoes at Northwest Middle School. Vans are popular because they’re comfortable to wear. They also have great style, design, and are very creative with their colors. If your not wearing Vans you should and here's why.


Pros Of Vans
·      Very Comfortable: Vans hug your feet but don’t make your feet hurt.
·      Good Wear & Tear: In wet weather they won’t damage as much as other shoes such as Converse.
·      Great for Skating: Vans are mostly recommended for skating.
·      Back Heel Don’t Talk: Another reason why Vans are amazing is because the back heel won’t rip fast when running or walking a lot.

Cons Of Vans
·      Not for Everybody: They are not good for sports like football or basketball because they rip fast.
·      Big Feet: If you have pretty big toes you might want go with a half-size bigger so you won’t get blisters.
·      $$$$$$$: Vans are a little to expensive to buy.

In my opinion Vans are the best. I’ve bought Vans before and they’ve lasted me for about 2 years if I take good care of them and don’t play sports with them. I especially like Vans because of the style and colors they make. Yes they may be a little expensive but they’ll make you look cool.   

8 comments:

  1. Alex, congratulations on your article on Vans! In my opinion, you can look and be cool in shoes that don't break the bank. What matters about shoes are comfort and value. I urge young people not to be too concerned about name brands. Be a smart consumer and get the most for your money! Be cool and comfy in shoes that don't set your budget back. Think of what you have lost if a pair of Vans gets lost, stolen, or badly soiled! This is just my viewpoint. I sure enjoyed reading your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great article Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alex because vans are great style and comfortable to wear.Vans are really popular a school I see more people wearing vans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great article

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Like Your Article, And I Agree On Everything That Was Said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article you have written Alex! In my opinion any one can be "cool" without fancy foot wear or clothing.

    ReplyDelete