Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Just πŸ€ Do 😎 It πŸ€ !!!

By: Antoine Gillom
Image result for nike just do it logo
Did you know that Nike has exactly 1,200 stores around the world.  That's more than any other shoe brand.



Nike believes that they are the best because they are good at making designs and know how to get their brand out there. “Nike is my favorite brand because it's common and has nice designs”. Said Mariana Rosales 7th grader at northwest middle school. Nike is definitely the brand/store to go to because of their awesome deals on shoes/clothing. “I have been liking this brand since I have gotten a good pair of shoes from there.” Mariana said. This is why so many people go there because they have good durable shoes that last forever for a fairly cheap price.


Another reason why Nike is the best is because they have creative clothing. “I go to a Nike store every 1, 1 ½ months because I want to get shoes and clothes for me and my family.” Said Mariana.  Nike is the best place to go to when you're looking for family deals and things around the holidays. You also should go there because they have creative colors and designs to go with it.  My favorite color is white in nike because it can go with everything I wear.


Nike is the best brand because they have cool colors and nice designs. Nike is also the best because their deals are affordable and they make you want to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing article keep up with the good work :)

    ReplyDelete