Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

These Boats are made for Walking: Girl Proclaims Her Love For Sperry's

By: Mikalia Cannon


What’s comfortable, easy to slip on, and has cute designs? Sperry’s which is quickly becoming one of the go to shoe brands for boys and girls alike.


The fabric they use to make Sperry’s is gorgeous. "They are beautiful and I love the way they combine the colors and designs"., said Ana Arrellin a 7th grader at Northwest Middle School. They look like a little bitty boat that has a lace at the top of the shoe.
        
They are a huge success and they have made a fortune from selling these shoes. "They probably made their first million when they first came out with their shoes (Sperry's)" Ana Said. Sperry’s are the hottest casual shoe on the market.
    
Elmer Ambrose Sr. the inventor of Sperry's did and amazing job. "When he came out with Sperry's I was amazed and shocked at the same time, it made me realize that I wanted those shoes and that I had to have them right now." Ana said. He was a famous inventor and died later in 1930 age 69.

Some people may disagree with Ana when she says that Sperry’s are an amazingly comfortable shoe. They might think that they tear up really fast. This is an opinion and its not really stated that you must wear or like Sperry’s. “Sperry’s aren’t all that and a bag of chips. They really confuse me because I wear socks with them and then they make it feel really uncomfortable.” Jada Ali mentioned.


I just want to say that Mr. Ambrose did and amazing job creating Sperry’s. Sperry’s is my favorite type of shoe and I’m glad they were invented so I could have a comfortable shoe to walk in. I love the way that he brought the colors together. Sperry’s are my favorite, what’s yours?

7 comments:

  1. i like these shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this article a lot. The shoe's look nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought these was some dumb shoes but there not they are some really Bomb Dope shoes .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought these shoes was very dumb but when I seen them they were really dope bomb shoes .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sperry's , in fact I think I might be going to get some

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this articale and those shoes are popular all around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your article . Because at first I disliked these shoes , Now there not that bad .

    ReplyDelete