Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hands Off Don’t Touch

By: Jada Ali


It is the middle of the school year and we need to focus if we want to go to the next grade, so that means no Public Displays of Affection which means there is to be no touching, hugging, holding hands, and etc.


The future is important for students so they can be successful in life. P.D.A. can lead to a very inappropriate situation. ‘’P.D.A can effect you in life especially at a young age, because they might not be able to finish their education.” said Yolanda Corchado 7th grader at Northwest middle school.

Principles want their students to be smart and educated as they grow up, I know I would, but some students think otherwise, “I would not want the rule “NO P.D.A.” in my school if I were a principle because I would want my students to have freedom!”, said Mikalia Cannon a 7th grader here at Northwest middle school. “I would put the rule “No P.D.A.” because P.D.A. it is used a lot, and teachers might get disturbed.” Yolanda said.

It is important to follow rules so that you won’t get in trouble and receive punishments and redirects that only hinder you. ”I think it is important to follow the rule for P.D.A. because some people might take it too far.” Yolanda said


At Northwest middle school there is a lot of P.D.A. and I know that because I have seen it myself.  But, if you want to finish the school year strong then take my advice, and just follow the rules and you will be successful!!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree that P.D.A is a very messy situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like being touched. That's invading my personal space, it's like a woods hunter trying to hug a bear. You know a bear does not like to be touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thr teachers take the pda rule to far. We cant even hug our bffs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that P.D.A is not good for your action or situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the teachers now days are doing to far cause if we get caught huging yo will get a 30 minute dention that make no sence

    ReplyDelete