Football Schedule

Football Schedule
Catch all the action at home or away

Friday, April 7, 2017

4 Things You Have To Do To Become A Youtuber

By: Jayme Thompson
Image result for how to be a youtuber

Gaming, Hack, Parody videos. All those sound familiar right?? Well guess what? You will be doing all of those kinds of videos after you learn the things you have to do to become a youtuber. I know you might think this article is going to be all fun and games but guess what I don’t joke around. I mean look at my other articles. (sarcasm alert.)


  1. Clickbait
    Image result for almost died thumbnails
Clickbait is one of the most wonderful things in the world. It can be about anything, take this picture above for example. He probably didn’t even get near a car, but he decided to use this thumbnail. Clickbait is basically an exaggeration of an event. They put the video up with the outrageous title so people would click on it and they can ‘Get that Moolah’. Now you need to learn to do it. Let’s say someone accidently touches your arm. That’s clickbait, THE TIME I ALMOST CAUGHT A DISEASE!! Do you get it now? Just remember, over exaggerate.
2.) Crying/ First world problems
Image result for crying youtuber

If you wanna be a youtuber then you have to be able to cry on que. Let’s say you stub your toe while you are vlogging. You have to cry and act like it’s the table’s fault. “I knew I shouldn’t have bought you from Walmart!” Another thing you should get upset about is your First World Problems. First World Problems are like problems that Americans have, like when you have no nutella in your house so you get upset. Meanwhile somewhere else in the world someone is dying of hunger. So now that you know the meaning let’s teach you how to do it!! You drop your phone or your friend stops hanging out with you. “OMG WE can never be friends again this is too much of a struggle between us. I’m sorry”

3.) Makeup
Image result for youtuber putting on makeup and no makeup

“I don’t like makeup I’m going natural on my channel.” Those words should never come out of your mouth. You need makeup, even if you are a guy. You have to look flawless for the camera. You can’t make videos with your natural self you have to cover up your ‘potatoness’. This sentence is for the girls, you need hair extensions.  Your limp hair isn’t going to cut it ok? And please don’t let your extensions show I’ve seen so many youtube videos where I can clearly see their hair extensions. Overall, don’t be yourself wear makeup because you are just a little french fry.

4.) Monetize your videos
Image result for youtuber with money

It’s all about the money ok. Nothing else matters and once you get that money you have to switch up and be different on your youtube channel. You can’t post as much, you can go from posting everyday to posting once a week. And in your youtube videos make sure to tell your fans that you know you haven’t been posting a lot but you will post twice a week, but then don’t post at all that week.(#savage) Here is a quote basically telling you how much money you make. “So if you have 1,000 views to your video and 15% actually watch the ad, then you would have 150 paid views. At $.18 per view, this would equate to $27 total charged to the advertiser. As the content creator you get 68% of that, so you would average around $18 per 1,000 views.”http://www.pennapowers.com/how-much-do-youtubers-make/ This is confusing I know But I know there is money involved so that’s cool.(I’ll see myself out.)

In case you didn’t notice this article it drenched in sarcasm.  There are some real points here but a lot of jokes. I am also not hating on youtube and it’s youtubers, but some of the things that some youtubers do sometimes cracks me up. But just be yourself and do what makes you happy, that’s what I think makes most youtubers what they are today. By the way I watch youtube 24/7 so I’m not trying to hate, I’m trying to appreciate.






1 comment:

  1. Amazing article Jayme it was so funny keep up with the good work :)

    ReplyDelete